This is an entirely new idea to find friends and start
Friends of The Power Hour Meet Up Group.
Locate your State in the list below and click on it.
* Click on "View Entries" to check whether your city has been entered.
If it has, check to see if more than one Meet Up group would work (size of
* Click on "Sign In"
* If it can use more than one group, enter your first name if you like
* Then, your city
* Your e-mail address
* If the community is small, contact a person already entered, by e-mail, and
offer to get a Meet Up going or start your own.
* In the comments section, leave a brief message telling people a general time
or location in your community that might be good for a Meet Up.
(Not your in home!)This is important since many large cities may have
dozens of Meet Up groups scattered across vast distances.
* Only write information you are confortable disclosing, but relevant
enough for someone to make contact with you by e-mail.
NO PHONE NUMBERS, NO ADDRESSES, NO LAST NAMES, and no SOLITATIONS for OTHER ORGANIZATIONS!
We will remove them if we find them.